Rockstar Back End Developer – Open-Ended Contract
About the company
On e-commerce websites, 30% of visitors leave without buying because the product was out-of-stock.
Stockly allows e-commerce websites to keep selling when out-of-stock, and the product is shipped by another merchant of Stockly's network, who still has it in stock.
Let's say Shop-A is out-of-stock of a specific product. Thanks to Stockly, a consumer is still able to buy that product on Shop-A, and it is shipped directly by a shop-B of Stockly's network.
We create the world’s first Global Inventory for any retailer to compete with Amazon. After gaining the interest of large French retailers, we are expanding our development!
We are looking for our next superstar back-end developer, to work directly with our CTO, a mathematician from ENS Ulm. You will have a decisive impact inside the tech team (3 people today) and on the progress of the whole company which relies a lot on its tech.
You will work with various technologies and fields: our Node.JS API, DevOps, Integration on e-commerce CMS, Scraping, Growth hacking automations…
We are looking for someone who is entrepreneurial and is ready to put themself into a thrilling adventure. Come and join us!
• Improve and Develop API features
• Think and implement matching algorithms and much more…
• Maintain and develop website applications
• Integrate with e-commerce CMS through rest API or modules
• Validate Pull-requests
Currently, our stack technique is entirely in JS. We use NodeJS for the back-end. In order to allow quick development, our API uses mongoDB. All our services are hosted on the Cloud, and we are working to be compatible with our suppliers (AWS, Heroku, Azure, etc.).
Here is a list of technologies that you will have to work with at Stockly.
• PHP (Prestashop, Magento, Shopify, X-Cart, etc.)
You will work directly with our CTO (École Normale Supérieure Paris, ex-employee of Criteo). You will take the lead on PHP integration modules with the creation of a team, when growth requires it. Knowledge and experience of these Cloud platforms will be useful.
• You are passionate and curious.
• You have the ambition to participate in a project where the team thinks big and has the goal of conquering a market to be #1.
• You don’t need to be told “Good Luck” when you go to work, because you know that you can accomplish all of your tasks without needing any luck.
• You like to pass on your knowledge and make progress with your fellow co-workers.
• You are convinced that efficient team work is a key to success.
>> Show us that you are talented and committed. Impress us !
• Contract type: Full time (CDI)
• Perquisite: Competitive Salary & Equity
• Location : Paris 75002
• Starting: ASAP
APPLY NOW !
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below!