Experienced PHP Back End Developer – Open-Ended Contract
About the company
Stockly is an innovative technology that increases sales of e-commerce retailers by reducing their stock-outs. Our ambition is to create the world’s first global network of shared inventory. After gaining the interest of large French retailers (Galeries Lafayette, Carrefour, etc.) we hope to continue expanding our system of development!
We are looking for a PHP developer, specializing in e-commerce frameworks. In addition to being an expert in the PHP programming language, we want you to be determined to work in a project where you will have a decisive impact on the progress of our company. You will work with the entire network, from manipulating PHP modules to improving API (Application programming Interface) through DevOps software development. We are looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, has leadership skills, and is ready to put themself into a thrilling adventure. Come and join us!
• Creation of PHP modules for e-commerce frameworks
• Improvement on the public API
• Maintenance and development of website applications
• Reading and validation of pull-requests
Currently, our stack technique is entirely in JS. We use NodeJS for the back-end, and Angular6 for the front-end. In order to allow quick development, our API uses mongoDB. All our services are housed on the Cloud, and we are working to be compatible with our suppliers (AWS, Heroku, Azure, etc.).
The e-commerce frameworks are coded almost exclusively in PHP. Furthermore, our integration modules must also be in PHP. Here is a list of technologies that you will have to work with at Stockly.
• PHP (Prestashop, Magento, Shopify, X-Cart, etc.)
• Angular6 (HTML, CSS, Typescript)
• Git (Github)
You will work directly with our CTO (École Normale Supérieure Paris, ex-employee of Criteo). You will take the lead on PHP integration modules with the creation of a team, when growth requires it. Knowledge and experience of these Cloud platforms will be useful.
• You are passionate and intelligently curious.
• You have at least one year of experience in one of the principal e-commerce frameworks (Prestashop, Magento, Shopify, woo-commerce).
• You have the ambition to participate in a project where the team thinks big and has the goal of conquering a market to be number 1.
• You don’t need to be told “Good Luck” when you go to work, because you know that you can accomplish all of your tasks without needing any luck.
• You like to pass on your knowledge and make progress with your fellow co-workers.
• You are convinced that the success of a team comes from working together in an adaptable and collaborative fashion.
• If you are this kind of person, this job is the one for you!
>> Regardless of your diploma, show us that you are talented and committed, and we can work together.
• Contract type: Full time (CDI)
• Perquisite: Competitive Salary & Stock-options
• Location : Paris 75002
• Starting: ASAP
Please contact email@example.com or fill out the form below!