𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝟖 𝗸𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲-𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗮𝗽𝗽 (if your e-mail app doesn't support more than five, you might want to change 😅)
1. Send Later: It gives you the option to have E-mail sent at a pre decided time. For example: To write up an mail late at night and still have the liberty to have it sent in morning so that it is one of the first mails your recipients sees.
2. Snooze: Allows you to make an e-mail disappear from your mailbox as you think it is not the right time to deal with it and have it back in your mailbox at a specific time you choose (2 days later for instance).
3. Send & Snooze: You set a delay after which an email you've just sent will popup in back inside your mailbox if you didn't get any reply. In that way you can send a reminder e-mail to your interlocutor.
4. Track Openings: to track when your mail was opened by the recipients and how many times it was opened.
5. Automated rules: To make your life easier you can filter out some mails. For example: You know that some mails are surely a spam. You can create a rule to archive or trash them automatically.
6. Email address hack: eliott @yourGoogleDomain can also be used as eliott+whatever@yourGoogleDomain : the characters after the "+" symbol have no effect on who's receiving the email. This can be useful to filter / handle automatically e-mails in your mailbox.
7. Keyboard Shortcuts: Use them to save time when performing some very frequent actions you do while working on your mailbox (like Archive, Reply All, ...)
8. Templates: Use prewritten messages which you can use later to give a quick reply to an e-mail. You can also setup snippets on your laptop to write several blocks of text in just one second.